Friday, February 6, 2009

I have a secret.

I really want to see how fast I can run. With lots of training and more weight loss. Just to see what I can do.

And then someday I think I might run a marathon. Not yet. It takes a lot of time for training, and I am not ready for that yet. But someday...

Now that probably wasn't what you thought I would share, is it?

8 comments:

Lorz said...

You realize it's a secret no more, and now you HAVE to run a marathon, right? :D COOL!!! I personally hate running, but would like to do some 5K's- no longer than that though. How is the brick wall challenge coming???

MindiJo said...

First of all, that's a great drawing. You have talent.

Second of all, I agree with Laura.

Lastly, sometimes if you plateau on weight loss, you need to give yourself a break with exercise. Like a week. Then start up again. It restarts your progress. Or try not to sneak food. Apparently (from my experience) if nobody sees you eating, you still gain weight. Huh. Who wudda thunk it?

Anonymous said...

au contraire.....this is exactly the type of secret i expect you to share.
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

Perfect secret! Good luck, I know you can do it!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Go for it!! It's fun to find a running partner. I love/hate running. Love it when I do it, hate it when I don't do it. (I really "should" go on a run . . . and all the other things to "should" be doing. I'm in the hate running phase right now. (been there awhile)

I'm laughing at your humor "not the kind of secret"-- :)

Leanne said...

You're a rock star.

Katie said...

That's great! Go for it!
And I have been enjoying/admiring your drawings. That's one talent I've always wanted...

Anna said...

Go Jan, Go Jan!!