Here are some shots from the local Winterfest homemade sled contest. One shot from bowling competition that was going on also. Next year for sure I will enter the snow sculpture contest- there wasn't much competition this year...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like fun! :) The best festivity that they have in this town is Berry Day. They serve strawberry sundaes for free. The berries are donated from the local patch. It's super good and, yes, there are a lot of Finns there :) I really like your bag, by the way.
1 comment:
That looks like fun! :) The best festivity that they have in this town is Berry Day. They serve strawberry sundaes for free. The berries are donated from the local patch. It's super good and, yes, there are a lot of Finns there :) I really like your bag, by the way.
Post a Comment