Here I am. I surprised Pearl, who turned a 100, at my fun job on Saturday. She really got a kick out of it- she didn't recognize me until I took off the wig and glasses (her vision is poor.) In my younger 4-H days, I had an interest in clowning, it was a project you could take back then (can you still?) and I did some parades and such. It is quite involved if you really want to get into it- there are "clown rules" such as having all your skin covered and not speaking, and you develop your own persona as a clown. Obviously I was not following the rules on Saturday. Maybe someday I will revisit this hobby- I still think it is really fun. Who can not smile at a clown? And how can I not be happy dressed as a clown?
I will not be back here until sometime late Thursday, as we won't be able to walk on our floor, so ta-ta until then.
2 comments:
i can't believe no one commented on this, you clown!
i laughed out loud when i opened it the first time. and now just smirked.
how are the floors?
Just a side note, Yes you can do Clowing as a 4-H project (though I never attempted it!)
Post a Comment