I am feeling restless. We are back at home now, but are iced and snowed in. Ron did make it to work, but it's not worth me going out. Plus I have had a sick kid in the house.
I just need some adult company, I think. There are lots of projects to do around here- cleaning, sorting, etc. , but I just don't feel like it. One of those days. I did go out and help the boys with their snow fort this afternoon and that felt good, but not enough...
Plus I need to take a shower. Anyone with me on this stuff? Oh, and the twins are just not going to bed. They are marching around chanting to each other. I have not expended my words for the day but I don't know their chant- it's their own secret I think.
I need some inspiration and some energy.
3 comments:
Ahh, geez. love that feeling. :{ Hope you get your inspiration soon.
I was just looking at the photos of your twins today and they made me happy!
Sounds like a bad case of cabin fever brought on by the gray days and the snow. I'm not quite so bad (typical UP weather right now so I'm used to it) but I can relate with the kids not wanting to go to be and not having any energy. Vern keeps me up quite a bit during the night because he doesn't want to sleep anywhere but in Mom's arms. My mantra of late has been "This, too, shall pass."
Spring is coming someday, and sooner there than here. The 3yo is whining, "Please kin I, mommy? Please kin I? Please kin I play Clifford?" I need some me time.
Post a Comment