Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We've been busy.

Still working on taking down the walls.

Figuring out what to do with the stuff that's getting displaced.

Started a 4 week fitness challenge on Monday- no sweets for two days in a row now!

Cross country skiing two days in a row- good home school phy-ed + exercise for mom.

Took in HS BBall game last night.

Tried sketching yesterday with lousy results. I might decide to become a writer instead, hah.

This morning I gave the kids a choice- go outside for all morning or do school work. Guess what they chose? It is sunny and balmy temps out today- the benefit of home schooling- they can go out and enjoy them. Plus they were out of my hair.

S. family: do you want us to continue the Viewpoint, at a cost of $10 per year this time, and more commitment from you folks to contribute material?

5 comments:

Krista said...

I do! My family loves it, but sometimes it feels to me like we contribute too much...

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep it running!! Maybe everyone could contribute a little more.

Anonymous said...

That's right...I meant to email you about it. Sounds good to me. Helen

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is especially fun for those out of state to receive!!

Anonymous said...

oops,that was me, Lolly