polar plunge
The above link is to a video clip of Ron and some guys from his hometown as they take a cold dip into Lake Michigan on New Years Day. Footage by Davin.
I slept in, so I did not witness this event. I did nicely plug in a heating pad for Ron to warm his feet on that evening, as his toes were still cold. : )
5 comments:
Pure craziness!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm cold just from watching it. I hope that was before the cold spell hit! BRRRRR! And no sauna to hop into...
CHILL! Crazy guys!
i was waiting for this!!
LOVE the slow-mo version the best, they sound more manly, otherwise they're all girly, shrieky sounding...
thanks for the laugh!
those guys are nuts.
my head got that icy water feeling just watching them!!!!!!!!
Was there a sauna somewhere afterwards? oh my word.
The kids and I were cringing as we were watching that.... crazy.
Post a Comment