Monday, January 4, 2010

Last year to this year.

  1. Reaching goal and becoming a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers.
  2. I would like to hit a few more cultural events, such as concerts this year.
  3. Create more. Art- I sure could use some practice sketching, for example.
  4. Finish a triathlon on my own.
  5. Keep a tidier house.
These were my goals that I proclaimed I wanted to accomplish in 2009.

hahahhahaha!
I really did have to laugh when I read them. I really didn't accomplish any of them- okay, maybe I did okay on #2, at least in the first half of the year. And I did do more sketching in the first half, too. I guess it just serves as evidence for what I was thinking about a year ago.

What did I/we accomplish??
We added on to our house. I began homeschooling our kids. (who knew? I had no clue a year ago that I would do that...) Jess and I published four issues of the Viewpoint. I made a trip to Montana. We raised a bigger garden...

So what are we looking for in 2010? I hope to battle on with the weight and fitness. Get the house in better shape- decorate and sort. Organize and set up a studio and work in it. Finish out the home school year in fine form.

My goals are less detailed this year. I really want to focus on the "big picture" and not let the details get me down.

So here's to the year!

No comments: