This little sketch that I found in the middle of my sketchbook inspired the one below. I presume Sadie made the little sketch. I loved the little heart.
Once again, I used good ol' crayons. I don't like the face so much, but that's how sketching goes.Here's the deal- give me some words or phrases to use as inspiration for a little illustrational sketches. Please...: )
5 comments:
what kind words?.....
um,
shoot, i'm drawing a blank. and i wanted my word to be your first sketch.
"birch tree" is the only thing that keeps popping in my head. well, that and darth vader.
~ann b.
you're forcing me to use a different gear up top... let me see... how about "cold". this is gonna be fun.
how about nature? or family? or love? those words are what come to mind right now. will be interesting to see what you come up with any of the words that we give you.
solitude
Impetuous is not an inspirational word, but it was what was on my mind at the moment; I was doing a bit of introspection. How about wisdom, or kindness, or faith, or beauty. Or love; Valentine's Day is coming.
Also, envy is not an inspirational word, but I have to confess to feeling it when I see artistic talent such as yours. I sometimes wonder: what in the world can I do, anyway? I feel like Jack of All Trades and Master of None.
Post a Comment