Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sites I like.

I want to welcome Mari, or "mommyloon" as she calls herself, to my bloggy world- I stumbled upon her blog a few weeks ago and have enjoyed her humor a lot since then. I only wish she'd post a little more often : ) I want more of her humor and insight. Is that hoggish? Where else would you see nakedBarbies in the dishwasher? Oh, I guess you can only see their hair. But you can imagine the rest...

I also went on another site yesterday that really cracked me up- Cake wrecks . I visited the site once before, but I wasn't struck by the humor so much as I was yesterday. Partly it's the captions and comments that go with them. Plus it was lots of poo-poo humor, so that struck me. Go check it out.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Thanks for the kind welcome, Jan. You are on my blog reading list, too. And, I also wish I posted more often. Oops...gotta go. The baby is emptying out the baby wipes. (That might have something to do with my erratic blogging.)

P.S. I like Cake Wrecks, too. I can't believe those cakes are for real, but I am biased with a cake decorating mother.