Here is "cold birch in solitude." Covered a few of them in one shot. Note that this illustration sketch is from my head, I wasn't looking at a birch tree. It is fun to challenge myself and see if I can draw life-like objects from memory.
And Ann, this one is for you. I read your comment and this is what caught my attention. I was going for a better sketch, but this is all I got.Next I'll try family and love and stuff...
6 comments:
I love the below zero on the thermometer...great birch tree
thanks a bunch, janno!
on the birch one, what's "coop sampo" on the thermometer mean?
ann
that is what the old farmer's cooperative around here was called- co-op Sampo, sampo came from the Finnish Kalevala (epic poem)-- you can wiki it for more info. Part of our Finnish heritage in this area.
i liked the thermo on the tree too.
love the birch!
am picking up the pictures today and will begin the framing next.
I like it! I'm really digging the Coop Sampo :)
Post a Comment