This morning I searched for an art challenge on the internet- I came up with the phrase "window to the moon." Here is my 5 minute sketch in black pen and the lowly color crayon, with the really technical method of scratching the crayon off with my fingernail. If you read this blog much, you know where my inspiration came from. Our trees.
6 comments:
now this i could get into....the picture itself, i mean. what a beautiful expression!
~ann b.
5 minutes.
i wouldn't have guessed crayon's. love the mix of you and your environs in the media!
love it! can you do a blog giveaway? pretty please?
Jan you are so talented!
Love, Lindsey
cool--- I always find it so interesting what people can do or have a talent for... what you can draw in five minutes, I couldn't do ever.
Beautiful! Have I ever told you about my cousin who does drawings totally in crayon? She has a Gallery/Studio down on the waterfront in Duluth. Very neat. Tiona is her artist name if you want to Google her.
Post a Comment