The other day I had a first that I thought wouldn't happen yet. I was in a store, and Lilah was standing next to me. I said, "Lilah, (blah, blah blah)" and she told me "I not Lilah, I am Olivia." I did a double take-I had thought I was talking to Lilah, and...I was! She was faking me out, telling me she was Olivia!
Oh, no! I won't be able to be sure who I am talking to anymore!
4 comments:
Haha! And I'm sure it's just the beginning... Adorable picture. I like their glasses. :)
Haha. I love it. I used to wish that I was a twin so I could do that.
Oh, the stinker! Cute glasses!
Didn't take them long to figure that one out.
I had friends in school that were identical twins and they loved switching classes. The poor teachers never knew and couldn't figure out why we all thought the class was so funny on those days.
Post a Comment