The kids have never gotten up for school so excited as they did this morning, once I told them to look out the window! We got a couple of inches of snow overnight.
They quickly ate and put boots and hats and mittens on so they could quick play in it before the bus came. I saw a pretty big snow ball out there, but it's still too dark out for photos.
2 comments:
Not fair!! I've been away from real winters for too long and I am waiting for snow. Patiently. But soon I'm going to get very impatient. Ugh.
Ethan was so dissapointed we didn't get snow that stuck here in Central MN. You could barely make out this freezing, slushy stuff but that was it! I don't like winter but I love the enthusiasm that kids feel for the first few snowfalls. Makes me appreciate the beauty of it.
Post a Comment