Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunrise on the hill.

Good morning!

I just finished Jillian's level 1 yoga meltdown. Bought it yesterday. 'Twas good, though I can't lower myself into plank too well. My quads are quivering a bit too. Can't wait to get stronger. The package promises that I can lose up to 5 pounds a week. I'd take less than that, even.
I fired up the Sparkpeople business yesterday.

I fell off the health wagon when I quit running, so these are my attempts to get back on. Have you noticed my ons and offs are rather like riding on a pogo stick?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy a pogo stick for yourself to work out on, then it won't matter if you're up and down with your health
~ann b.

Tara said...

I don't know much about Sparkpeople, but I'm a huge advocate of Livestrong.com, The Daily Plate for those trying to lose weight. It worked wonders for me :-)

MindiJo said...

Aren't everybody's ons and offs like a pogo stick? Just maybe in different areas...

Julie said...

Sunrise? I haven't watched one in ages. I will soon. Love the photo. And thanks for the Jillian review- I've been looking for a fitness DVD.

Yvonne said...

thanks Jan, i checked out the sparkpeople yesterday and signed on. quite an extensive site, so it'll take a little bit to learn how to navigate but it's worth a try. i'm not a list/graph person, but i really liked the fact that at the end of the day, they chart for you how your meals added up as far as carbs, etc to. and then they explain the purpose AND need for the different food groups. SO I'VE BEEN SPARKED. THANK YOU. and i totally agree with mindi.

BlueSky said...

Hey if you want someone to do yoga with Im always up for it! :)