This morning I saw a review for this book. And I went and requested it. Here is an excerpt of an excerpt, a paragraph that made me chuckle. It might give you a bit of a drift of what the book is about:
If you want to pick out the people who go crazy from time to time in my family, find the ones in the photos who look ten or more years younger than they actually are. Maybe it's because we laugh and cry a lot and have a hard time figuring out what to do next. It keeps the facial muscles toned up.
Like I said, I haven't actually read the book yet. I'll let you know if it's a good one.
1 comment:
"Art is lunging forward without certainty about where you are going or how to get there, being open to and dependent on what luck, the paint, the typo, the dissonance, give you. Without art you're stuck with yourself as you are and life as you think life is."
Wow. I gotta read this one, too.
Post a Comment