I enjoyed Sharyn's post "Hello October" and I decided to do my own little ode to October. And so I took some pictures, and wow, I really started to have fun with this. A theme. So I have a few days worth of odes to October. Here's the first one:

She mentioned she doesn't like putting skeletons in her flowerbed. I haven't either in the past, but I found this skull (I think it is a rabbit skull) on the edge of the yard, so I put it in my greens (chard and kale) because I notice the rabbits have been indulging. I hope it scares them off. My version of decorating for Halloween!
4 comments:
Boo! :)
p.s. found some old pics of us with angie and ann. fun memories of your big city days (and your wedding day, too!)
LOL! I love it. You have a great sense of humor. I seriously burst out laughing when you said that about scaring off the rabbits.
J - Those would be fun pics to see! I kinda think of my city days of my "golden years" : ) so carefree.
HAH! My mind would do the same thing - I love it!!!
I'm so far behind over here - Greg was gone all week, again. egad. But your blog was fun to catch up on as I sat down for a morning breather
Post a Comment