This morning I am sitting in front of my "light" as I check in on the computer. My "light" is a tabletop sunlight lamp (sun box) I got a few years ago to help combat the change of season blues. Lately I have been feeling real sluggish- and it has been real cloudy the last couple of days. Yesterday Ron had to help push me out the door for a run.
It always takes a little while to realize "oh, maybe I should try sitting in front of my light." (Light bulb goes on in my head!) So I am giving it a try, hopefully I will feel a little more focused today.
eta: Not sure if it was the light or that I was out and about most of the day- but I felt good. Also this evening I ran 5 mi. in less than an hour, so I feel good because of/about that.
5 comments:
Greg was supposed to get one of those for some of his thyroid issues - but I never got around to figuring out exactly what one was or where to find one.
Hang in there on that change of seasons!!
I'm glad you have a light. And a husband who knows when to push. And thanks again for some insight on Theo's food agenda!
I hope it helps, and maybe we'll get some sunny days soon...
I'm sending good thoughts your way. :)
I was pushed (literally) out the door for a run tonight, too. Good thing these guys don't get mad, but just do what they need to to get us back to 'normal.'
BTW: I feel like I should know you, but I am not sure that I do, although we seem to be at the same stage of our lives.
I am slowly replacing all my bulbs with full spectrum bulbs as they did. My mother said this was overkill, but I figure it's sensible - that way, no matter where I am in the house, I will be getting the light.
Getting outdoors does help immensely, I find.
Post a Comment