Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring kitties.

More experimentation with the camera. Tonight the kids were holding fresh kitties at Troy and Nora's.

These photos turned out. There were lots that didn't!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

i haven't updated with you my miles logged but iam keeping a personal journal now. here goes:
May 11 - 2 miles
May 12 - 2 miles
May 13 - 2 miles
May 16 - 3 miles
May 18 - 2 miles
May 20 - 3 miles
May 22 - 4 miles
May 24 - 2 miles
May 30 - 10 miles
TOTAL = 30 miles
TOTAL-TO-DATE = 118.5
Yay, i surpassed the 100 mile mark FINALLY.

Anonymous said...

Jaaan,
it's almost june. are you ready??
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

I must not have told you the last few times I ran. My new total is 150.6. -Ruthann

Anonymous said...

6/2 2.5 miles -Jess

Anonymous said...

6/5 2.3 miles -Jess (262.9)

Anonymous said...

Add another 3.6 for me. I'm getting back into the swing of things now! -Ruthann