This picture brings back memories! I miss the warmth of wood heat!! It is a lot of work, but it feels so much warmer than other heat. I am thankful for the fun day spent with family today and all the wonderful food. Patti I.
Nothing better than a wood fire. Many memories of growing up with a wood stove, us kids all crowded around in the chilly mornings. Good bonding. :)
I'm thankful for relationships. God, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. The way we interact, learn from each other, and love... it's what life is really about.
4 comments:
Love this post.
This picture brings back memories! I miss the warmth of wood heat!! It is a lot of work, but it feels so much warmer than other heat. I am thankful for the fun day spent with family today and all the wonderful food.
Patti I.
Nothing better than a wood fire. Many memories of growing up with a wood stove, us kids all crowded around in the chilly mornings. Good bonding. :)
I'm thankful for relationships. God, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors. The way we interact, learn from each other, and love... it's what life is really about.
great picture! they say, "if you chop your own wood, it warms you twice." lucky you!
i count health right there near the top of the list.
Post a Comment