Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas on a dime.

Now we can really get down to Christmas lists. I am going to start putting cheap gift ideas on here, lots of them will probably have links to patterns, printouts, etc. I browse the web every morning as I sit in front of my light so I have stumbled upon a few.

I hope you enjoy. If you have any additional ideas and links, add them in comments and I'll put them on my list.

stuff for girls:
Paper dolls. Free printouts. Very cute. Put them on magnets for extra fun. (Magnetic paper is mentioned- I have not researched it.)

Here are extra clothes for the paper dolls.

An easy doll dress pattern for an 18 inch doll. I sewed one up for Sadie's doll. Easy pattern, would be easy to modify.

Patterns for the original American Girl Dolls wardrobes. Very nice, but very involved patterns.

Cute Headbands.

Coloring pages. Print them out on nice card stock. Check out these butterflies and the other nice coloring pages here too. Add a set of colored pencils or fine markers and most girls will swoon.

Next up: boys, holiday decor and etc.

No comments: