These two are cheesin' over the cheesecake. Ron brought this home one day as a surprise. He ordered it from his coworker who does cakes, cheesecakes, etc. It was very delicious, probably one of the best cheesecakes I have tasted. It was not so good on my waistline, though. We shared it with the neighbors. A few of them.
6 comments:
Oooh. Surprise cheesecakes are just as fun as getting flowers! All those little things our husbands do to make us feel loved. How sweet was that? In more ways than one.
Nom,nom! Which coworker was it?? Just curious:)
YUMMY!
Anna- Jana made it.
It was tasty, though I am not the biggest cheesecake fan. The strawberries were really good. Balanced out the richness just right.
I could lock myself in a closet and eat that entire thing... with lots of coffe. That would be my perfect day... if I had a good book with me. yum.
Oooh, that's looks good!
Post a Comment