We got home yesterday.
I am tired from all the vacationing and I haven't uploaded the pictures yet.
But we did have a good time- toured the Quincy mine, went to Fort Wilkins, Chutes and Ladders, Bete Gris and the kids attended a rock class at the National Park headquarters. Picked some wild blueberries. Lots of swimming!
It was beautiful weather, with just one day of rain. No bugs.
I met Rebecca, a reader of my blog, and Sharyn, whose blog I read.
On the way home we spent a night with my aunt and uncle in Wisconsin. Their son and daughter were there with their families, who I have not seen for years. I was really fun to visit and catch up with them!
More details as I sort out the pictures...
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! Looking forward to pictures.... :)
Post a Comment