During our vacation we went to Fort Wilkins. I had never been there before. I really enjoyed touring the fort, and I admired the architecture and the furniture. I took some pictures- I would like Ron to build me an island like this one below which was in the bread baking building. I put Ron in the photo for scale.
Look at that nice shelf underneath.
And the handy bins where they stored the dried ingredients. I probably won't have one of these in my kitchen.
And the shelves to rise and cool the bread on. I love the red- maybe my dream island will be this color too.
And in the main dining hall- tables and benches. I love the simplicity of them. I was trying to note their construction.
Unfortunately, I did not get a good picture of the front porches and the benches they had on them. They were so appealing.
3 comments:
Love it!
I may have a picture of those benches...we were there this summer and I did take some pics of the porches....I'll have to look when I get home.
Post a Comment