I love how the colors of the sunset are more clear in the windows than on the horizon.
I like how the tree line meets its reflection in the windows, it looks like looking through, rather than at the windows.
Jan, this is so beautiful I feel like crying happy tears. Would love to go to song services one of these years! Hope to visit with you soon.Love and hugs,Jen
perfect. :)
That's beautiful! Wow.
i l*o*v*e windows and i LOVE this shot Jan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love how the colors of the sunset are more clear in the windows than on the horizon.
I like how the tree line meets its reflection in the windows, it looks like looking through, rather than at the windows.
Jan, this is so beautiful I feel like crying happy tears.
Would love to go to song services one of these years! Hope to visit with you soon.
Love and hugs,
Jen
perfect. :)
That's beautiful! Wow.
i l*o*v*e windows and i LOVE this shot Jan!
Post a Comment