Friday, April 30, 2010

Okay, okay!

I decided not to shut it down yet, but I won't promise how often I'll post.

Thanks for all the support.

Mindi- yes, lets do coffee! we'll get along great if you appreciate cow patties on my blog : )

I have been feeling so tired lately. Not sure why- because it's raining out, menstrual cycle, med change, or just pooped, but it is so irritating. It really gets me down because I like to feel like I am accomplishing something and all I seem to do is cook and try clean up the kitchen. There is more to life than this, isn't there (she moans towards the ceiling...)

Maybe I will go give the kid's art project a try. (making Eric Carle-style collage from fingerpaintings the kids painted a few days ago.) Sounds like they are done with it...

1 comment:

Vicky Mattila said...

Post as often as you want,-thats how it should be!! Just try not to forget all your frends in the blogging world! :) All I can say is THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!