...our Easter wasn't that great. No major mishaps or anything. I often have a hard time with holidays. But we did hit the park for the first time this spring. The boys got to hit some balls around, Sadie saw a friend from school, the girls loved the swings and "under doggies."
2 comments:
Dang.
I like Easter best of the family gatherings, as there seems to be less stress involved.
Are you having the let down after the SLW?
Be good to you!
I have to consciously remind myself that holidays are not going to be any more perfect than any other day, so I won't expect it. When my firstborn was a toddler, I made him a fashionable Easter outfit, and when wee were five minutes from the church he soaked it with water so I had to change him into something else, and it just about ruined my day.
Post a Comment