Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today.

Today I went for a run (actually run/walk) with my running buddy, MissA., who I ran with a lot last summer.

It sucked. Sorry, but it did. Guess I gotta work back into shape.
And it was really windy.

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Yahoo! Give me some of your inspiration!
p.s I loved reading about your hike with Ron and the older kids.

I love your sketches! Seriously, I want to buy one!

pps. I added the Sitka gallery to the clients page. Thanks for checking out the website :)

Tim and Andrea said...

Hey!
Remember last summer in Glacier...? Being so pooped to do much hiking?
Well, that won't happen again this summer as I have started running with the Valley Womens Running Team! It has been so much fun and such an inspiration to run with ladies of all different levels, and with 50-60 year old marathon runners! Keep up the running, Jan!!!