Friday, April 30, 2010

Doodle: Inside the garden.

Here is the collage I created with the scraps of my kids' finger paintings. I had lots of fun doing this!

12 comments:

Becca said...

That's awesome! Will you be sticking to blogging? I sure hope so!

Julie said...

Wow. That is so neat!

ethiopifinn said...

OHH!
i would love to see it close up!
i can just smell the soil!

Pietila Family said...

Jan - That is awesome!! You should illustrate a kids book...

Yvonne said...

you have an eye for art for sure, for sure! love it.

MindiJo said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That is super cool! I missed out on the blogging discussion, but I'm glad that you decided to stick with it. I like that you're the same in real life as you are on your blog. Does that make sense? Keep callin' the shots like they are lady! :)
BTW, does Vicky have a blog?

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

WOW! Looks like it's straight out of a book. Send some of your creativity to AK ;)

Anonymous said...

reminds me of illustrations in an Eric Carle book...

Anonymous said...

Art is definitely a talent you have! AWESOME!!

Mari said...

You are amazingly creative. You can do what I can only admire.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this!
CM