I heard this group on public radio, so I looked them up. I love the gal's voice.
I will be too cheap to buy an album right now, but I will enjoy these pieces.
Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles
I have one caveat: (did I use that word right?) When I listen to music, I rarely catch the words. I am listening to the music. The emotions, the beat. I used to think I was weird this way, but I have gotten over it. So if there is nasty, naughty themes to the music that I am not catching, just let me know. I didn't notice, and I am not trying to spread nasty and naughty. Thanks.
2 comments:
my dictionary says 'warning or proviso'. i think it is the perfect place to use that word. i heard someone misuse it on the radio last week, and really had to think about it.
i love my dictionary.
and that the words are secondary to you!
My hubby is the same as you. I am the opposite; I glom onto the lyrics, and I can't ignore them. Funny how everyone is different.
Post a Comment