Last night, Sadie and I went to a concert with friends, Liz and her daughter Elise.
The concert was by Peter Ostroushko and Danny Gotham. Ostroushko is of "A Prairie Home Companion" fame. Mostly they played mandolin and guitar. The music was nice- I could almost see imagery coming from the mandolin, it was that emotive. The stage presence of these two was not too energetic though- Peter kept his eyes shut for the first 20 minutes of the concert and he was droll. Dry humored and kinda sleepy and Danny just chuckled along.
Sadie enjoyed it, but it got long for her- she said she'd rather go to a concert like that in the afternoon, when she doesn't get so sleepy.
Sitting here on the computer, I just noticed a wad of green gum stuck to the door of the computer cabinet. Why? and who? Saving it for later? Kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment