These long winter evenings have provoked us to break out the games. I have been teaching the kids to play "chuckers" (as Ted calls it.)
This man (he shall remain unnamed) has a secret passion. I take out the potholder loom a few times a year for the kids, and when I do, he cannot keep his hands off it. I am threatening to get him a bigger loom, maybe he could make placemats or something...
4 comments:
....or everyone can get a set of potholders for Christmas next year.
GET a bigger loom and i will buy his rugs!
I would like a bigger potholder loom, to make bigger potholders. And bigger loops, of course. Where do you get your loops?
mari- I got the whole box- 2 looms, loops and hook thing in a box at a garage sale. I have always wondered if you could cut your own from old tights or t-shirts or something?
Post a Comment