(These aren't the most charming photos, bear with me.)
Yesterday we did our joint home school session at the neighbors- a unit study on Reptiles. Each child was assigned a type of reptile, for example lizards. They had a folder of info and activities to do about it, and then we gathered, including Megga and Buppa and the little kids, and they each reported on their animal. We all learned. Did you know all snakes can swim? Do you know the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? (Betty- the Animal Encyclopedia you borrowed us really came in handy!) It was a very productive afternoon, school-wise.Additional note: I got the book I based the activities on for a quarter at a garage sale!
1 comment:
How fun that you live so close making it easy to do homeschool projects together! And I'm sure the "neighbors" enjoyed the little reptile info. session as well. : )
Post a Comment