Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas gift?

Hey, if anyone is wondering what to buy me this year for Christmas (haha) go here and order me any of these photos. I love them...any of 'em!

...or hey, they would make great gifts for that hard-to-shop-for person on your list.

(Jennifer has not asked me for this shout out- it is all my own opinion. I just got done ordering some photos of my darling children from her site.)

3 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Jan! (you are being too nice!-)
Great work on the treadmill. At least you are getting activity in!

Cheryl said...

We need to get ours ordered too! I've been sitting down to order them, and never do because I can't decide what ones to get!

Anonymous said...

i was actually on the ball this year and got mine ordered earlier this fall....love them, love them. i wouldn't mind a photo on canvas but they are soo darn expensive!!!