Friday, September 4, 2009

Kids keep you humble.

I wasn't going to write another poopy post, but...

I took the kids to the library today. On our way in, I made sure the twins tinkled in the little girl's room- and they did. About 6 minutes later Olivia came to me with a problem in her panties. So we were back in that girl's room trying to clean up while my other 4 kids were left to roam the library on their own. I realized that it was down to her shoes. (She had a dress on.) We did the best we could with toilet paper. (Diaper bag in parking lot.)

When we emerged, I saw library ladies with gloves on and cleaner and paper towels addressing something on the floor (carpet.) Argggghhhhh.

I tried apologizing, but they weren't listening to me and I didn't feel discussing it further, so we hustled out of there. And then I had to go back in to check out the boys' books. We did that in a real hurry.

Maybe next week I'll wear a hat or a wig- try to sneak in there like they don't know me...and I am not bringing two 2-year olds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Groan.....some day this will be a funny story for your family to share. But right now, I feel your pain. ~Brita

Anonymous said...

Aahhhhh! HAHAHAHA! Man, that sucks! We have (thankfully) not had any issues of that sort.

Anna said...

UG. They have a way of making sure you never get to comfortable on this trip, don't they?