...and my two opponents mostly couldn't.
I was playing cards today (Kings in the corner) at my job. The one on my right is legally blind, the one on my left probably is but since she is 99 yrs. old she hasn't bothered to get her eyes checked for a long time, so it is not diagnosed. (She's been figuring for the last 10 years or more that she's just going to die anyways, so why waste the money.)
They could make out the cards in their hands, but I had to tell them what was on the table.
Despite all this, I lost every game.
We all got a good laugh out of it. And I loved it.
2 comments:
love it!
~ann b.
Haha! That's great! Sounds like me playing cards. Was the 99 year old a Finn by chance? Why waste the money....that's great too! Why not I say, can't take it with you!
Post a Comment