Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tuna.

This is a list of random.

We celebrated our 10th anniversary last weekend. Went for a night away to Fargo. Ate at the same Mexican restaurant twice-it was that good. And authentic.

The twins are getting used to their glasses. They take them off a lot. Lilah really doesn't like wearing them especially. Thus no photos yet.

We moved our beds upstairs. Bathrooms are not operation yet.

Starting school next week. (At home.)

I asked the kids if there was any particular things they would like to study. Sadie immediately said "I want to learn about World War II!!" I wouldn't have guessed. I think it is because of the American girl doll, Molly-I think, is set during that time.

Anyone have suggestions/recommendations on vacuum cleaners? The woman at the carpet place said their reps have really bad things to say about Dyson's. Apparently they cut up the carpet fibers. With new carpet, I need a new vacuum.

And tuna? only because it is random : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tuna's my favorite part. with mayo. some sundried tomato. and something crunchy, too. yum.
~ann b.

Anonymous said...

tuna's my favorite part. with mayo. some sundried tomato. and something crunchy, too. yum.
~ann b.

MindiJo said...

Tuna loaf is terrific. Not even kidding you. Is that what you meant?

I take offense to the Dyson comment. I love love love mine. That lady doesn't know everything.

Happy anniversary to you two!
Authentic Mexican in Fargo? Huh. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10 years! Do you remember when you were first married and living in PR? I think that's where it was anyway. And Lynn and I came to visit? And we played dominoes? You had a really good bean/Mexican soup that you let us try. I haven't forgotten how good it was. Your post reminded me of that. Fits in with the randomness, I guess!
I really like my Kenmore upright. I've had it for 5 years and used it in my own houses, and to clean the new houses my hubby built (read: lots of sheetrock dust) and haven't had any issues.

ethiopifinn said...

ours is a kenmore progressive and i love it. not that i use it often, but when habtamu uses it, i love it. lol. seriously, its good.