Here are a bunch of the boys with Grandma and Grandpa.The numbers were down this year, but there was still a healthy crew at the point. Especially youngsters swarming the place. Look at those faces on that photo up there: can't you smell the smoke and dirt? The boys had some good forts going and apparently you had to dive down a cliff (in the dirt) to get to one of them.
The weather was the best I can remember for a long time. Sunny and 80's, cooling off at night.
The dock got repaired, fish were caught, and we ate chili. Andrea and Tim got engaged Saturday night! (I hear it was during a canoe ride.)
Saturday afternoon we played some games. The kids enjoyed a challenging 3-legged race.
We tied balloons on their ankles to pop.
We celebrated Ted's 6th birthday while we were there. I passed out the party horns to liven up the celebration; for awhile it sounded like we had a huge flock of sick geese on the point until they got gummed up with cake.It's another point weekend gone by...
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Wish I coulda been there.
love the image of sick geese honking...
great pic of boyos with the great ma and pa
looks like fun was had
~ann b.
Post a Comment