Wednesday, December 17, 2008

priceless.

one 20 oz. bottle of diet pepsi at local co-op store= $1.60

driving 6 miles to local village by myself on a sunny day and visiting with cashier= priceless!

I feel much better after that little outing! There is life beyond my driveway!

7 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

yay! It's funny how sometimes just getting out of the house really changes your mood around. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your day is going better. I'm glad you got out, it really helps to just get some fresh air.

I'm thinking of you...

ethiopifinn said...

Old fashioned village life was really useful--women worked and lived together while they tended the kids. We do need adult conversation--even if it's at the convenience store! :)

I am always designing my studio. But I would want to have 2, one for playing with photos and one for playing with paper--wouldn't want to get that paper dust in my photo gear. and there would be a coffee pot, tea kettle and mini fridge. Oh! and I would want a treadmill so I could walk when ideas were less than flowing. get the blood pumping and brain working... sigh.

Anonymous said...

it's amazing what a little fresh air, conversation and diet pepsi can do.. glad that you're feeling better.

Anna said...

I'm with you on that! I managed to get out last minute tonight, and boy is my outlook improved!

ethiopifinn said...

i sent you an email, but wonder if i have the proper address...let me know if it "arrived"

Sue said...

Amazing how something as simple as a trip to the convenience store can clear the head.