Happy New Year! It is getting real close to 2009 here.This picture was actually going to be for another post, but I think it fits with this post as well. Potential. I see materials like these, and I think about all the possibilities there are for these bolts. It is endless.
And that is what I think about the coming new year: full of possibilities!
I like to reflect on the previous year, so I was browsing through a few posts from earlier this year. Feel free to look- I won't go through it here. It is good to remind myself what I have learned from experience. Experience can be the best teacher.
I don't like to make resolutions. Instead I think in terms of goals. Some goals I have for the next year include:
- Reaching goal and becoming a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers.
- I would like to hit a few more cultural events, such as concerts this year.
- Create more. Art- I sure could use some practice sketching, for example.
- Finish a triathlon on my own.
- Keep a tidier house.
5 comments:
Your number 5 would work for me as well! I have to get organized! Happy New Year, Jan!
I like the create more. I was trying to find a wall-sized chalkboard because I thought it would be an easy way to prompt daily creativity if I put one in my bedroom, but they seem very hard to find (also, I am picky, LOL).
Have a happy merry year!
You have picked out some good goals for yourself! Hope your year is wonderful.
Best of luck on all the great goals! Enjoy your company!!
Happy New Year, Jan. May it be a good one :)
Post a Comment