Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged: 6 facts.

Jennifer tagged me to share 6 facts about myself that have not been previously shared on this blog. This is tough. It feels like I've mentioned anything interesting about myself already.

But, here goes:

1. I don't really like to bathe. Maybe that's too personal, but it's true. It seems like such a waste of time to get undressed and get wet. Unless I am really grimy. Then it feels good. I do bathe, though. I assure you. It is an extra perk of doing water aerobics- I get bathed at the same time...

2. I have a hard time with left and right. I do better with north, south, east and west.

3. I was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" in high school.
HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding! I wasn't. I wasn't voted for anything- I was too quiet and shy in high school, people probably didn't hardly know who I was. I came out of my shell in college.

4. I am not planning to do any Christmas baking. Maybe we will dip some pretzels in chocolate.

5. I am sitting in front of my light right now. It is a Sunbox light daylight-substitute type light. I sit in front of it every day. I think it helps.

6. I like to be goofy. A lot of it has rubbed off on me from my husband. And I am glad about that. My kids will probably be really embarrassed of me when they get older. Too bad! That's why I like working with the elderly- they appreciate my goofiness, or else they are being really polite! (they are thinking- haha..ha-that lady is nuts...)

Well, there is my six. Maybe you learned something new about me today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bathing thing is hilarious. do you enjoy hot tubs? (you know, every one festering in their unwashed-selves)
~ann b.

Amy L said...

I am with you on the bathing thing... Adam gets a ittle disgusted with me when it is too late and I just figure that I will shower in the morning, but then morning comes and I do not get to it until that night... Anyway, I do bathe and sometimes I do 2 times a day just to make up for the days I miss occasionally. A good shower feels good once you are done, but it is the getting to that point.

Elizabeth Halt said...

That was fun to read.

I agree with you on the bathing thing. It seems a waste of water, and there are so many other things I could be doing. Plus, it is cold in the morning and I cannot always get motivated to get undressed and feel even colder. :)


I am replacing all my light bulbs with full spectrum light bulbs. But sometimes I wonder if they really work as well as the light box. ??

MindiJo said...

Good list. I'm surprised. All women hate bathing as much as me, or what? It's such a hassle. And my hair is fine, so I HAVE to blow dry it if I don't want to look scraggly. Ugh. Avoid it at all costs.

Pete/Heidi said...

Hello Jan! I read your blog after I wrote up my 6... Anyway, its interesting that someone else has difficulties with Left/Right and shyness in middle/high school.

I also agree with you on the bathing~ who wants to soak in their dead skin cells and filth? Yuck! :) Enjoy your blog! Heidi

Anonymous said...

I was the same as you (#3). I think some of my high school friends whom I've recently reconnected with on Facebook were a little surprised that I'm so outgoing now. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I actually don't like bathing either, I guess it must be genetic :) krista s