The holiday is done and over, just New Years left. I bet all moms are sighing right now. It went well . The holiday, I mean. Surprisingly fun, if you know what I mean. Not that is isn't usually, but...you moms know what I mean. It is work. One of the best treats on Christmas day was going out on snowshoes- I have mostly thought of snowshoeing as a tad dull, but it was really fun. Because there is so much snow you can go in brushy places in the woods where you can't during other seasons. There was also blinding sun, so it felt really good to be out in that.We had a small family gathering on Christmas day at my brother's house- 90 some people were there! Lots of fun visiting and more visiting. We all like to do that. And kids swirling around our legs- I like that too.
Today the weather is giving us a treat called balmy temps. It hit 34 degrees today, and that is above zero, mind you. Hopefully it is not making any torturous travel this evening.
We had an impromptu Salmen Ladies Luncheon at sister Lolly's house. A teaser for the Salmen Ladies weekend perhaps?
2 comments:
I know what you mean! Its exhausting with only 1 kid! I love snowshoing too, haven't done it since I lived in CO, but with all the snow we have already, I might have to invest in a pair!
I love your "small" gathering of 90people. Not everyone can understand that, you know. But I do.
I am sighing, but it was amazingly wonderful.
Post a Comment