Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One project complete.

This project got printed on Friday. The first of hopefully five issues within the next year. We will be handing them out on Christmas Day at our family doings- except the neighbors- they'll get theirs in the mail a couple of days before, as it is a surprise for them. I am pleased with how it turned out. It did give me a tiny itch to do more graphic design- which is what I did for a living for 3 years, almost ten years ago now.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

that looks really neat!

ethiopifinn said...

fire up girl. tell ron you get a free pass seeing as you gave birth a time or two. or send 'im down here n i'll give him a what for! lol!
don't worry about cards. your sentiment is most important!
so my comment is getting to be about as long as you post... i was thinking just yesterday how i never really saw your work--graphic or otherwise. collage?

Anonymous said...

..hmmm, just wish I could figure out what your creative genius has been up to??..will you show us more at some future time?
CAM