Monday, December 29, 2008

New Headgear.


Grandma Betty knit new hats for the girls. They wore them to town today, and they are great-they stay on and they left them on. (Betty, the package apparently had been delivered to the wrong address before it came to us, if you were wondering why we never mentioned getting it. Sadie and the boys enjoyed the other treats.)

I love knitted stuff, I only wish I had more patience to learn how myself. Instead I really admire my mother-in-law's (I know that's not right, I am supposed to put the 's on the mother part, I just can't) ability and talent for knitting.

Thank you, Grandma Betty!

5 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

These hats are great!
There is a little thrift store across the street from my salon and i have to check for knitted goodies when i swing through there-- good to have talent in the family :)

Anna said...

If you want a way to 'cheat' at knitting-try a knifty knitter! I bought one (under $10) and made a few hats as well as Christmas stockings for my kids. The stockings are pretty cute, and don't really require talent or patience:)

Yvonne said...

talent indeed!
love the pattern and colors.

Anonymous said...

They turned out great, she talked about making those hats at Yarn Club. I just might have to borrow her pattern.

Anonymous said...

They're darling!

I think you've got the punctuation right...don't you? If you're talking plural it would be mothers-in-law but I think with the possessive it is as you have it.