Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My holiday spirit has fizzled for today.

Help! I feel drained today.
No exercise, too much junk food, trapped in the house. Realizing that I will not be getting Christmas cards sent out again this year.
The house is a mess and my husband has an issue with it.

I want to crawl in a hole until April.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

relax.
take a deep breath.
pick up one thing and put it in its place.
breathe.
eat a piece of fruit or drink a glass of water.
breathe.
consider sending out an email "card" to those who have email if it makes you feel better - they're easy to put together and "green" besides.
breathe.

:)

Anonymous said...

JAN
IAM READING THIS AT WORK, I LOVE YOU, ILL HELP CLEAN UP WHEN I GET UP AFTER MY NAP.
LOVE RON

Amy L said...

Make a list so you can cross things off as you go. Include things like coffee breaks, lunch, etc.
Hope your day is going better.