
These are the mittens for kids that go outside and play in the winter!As of yesterday, all of our kids have them now. I got the first pair at a garage sale, the rest we actually purchased new (rare for us.) We bought the twins a pair each yesterday with their birthday money from grandma and grandpa. (Thanks Grandma!) These mittens stay on and keep hands dry, and the thumbs are easy to get on.
Go check out their website. We have found the mittens at the local fleet store.
www.lbow.com
5 comments:
I found a pair at a garage sales years ago and was just bragging that they are the best mittens but I didn't know where to find some more...thanks! Now, more than one of my kids can have warm hands.
Did you find them in P.R?
Cheryl- I have. Or in Fargo.
Jan, I gotta be honest. When I saw the title of this post, I thought it might have something to do with me. Narcicist? (sp?) Theo keeps taking his mittens off. Any ideas?
I love these mittens- great for kids who play outside all year round. To keep them on put them under the jacket. -Jess
Post a Comment