Tuesday, October 28, 2008

(Not much) News on the homefront.

Good Morning.

  • The snow is still here. The kids actually made a snow fort on Sunday, we have that much. I think it will leave us today. It is supposed to be warming up now.
  • The twins are keeping busy around here. Emptying the pantry, drawing on anything that moves-mostly themselves, and yesterday- they started a fire in the microwave. Ron saw it right away, so there was only a scorched measuring spoon. They emptied the drawer below into the microwave, and then apparently figured out how to turn it on. Sigh. I was telling Ron it seems like I have a long winter in front of me.
  • Winter coats and snow pants and boots are now living in my entryway, along with the fall apparel. I am considering revamping the entryway to look like a walk-through closet- with all that fancy wire shelving stuff. I keep telling myself this stage won't last forever.
  • The piano has been helping to keep my sane. I enjoy sitting down for some finger exercise several times a day. Now if only it burned more calories...
  • The sun is shining today. And that my friends, is a very good thing!

2 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Hi Jan! Lolly told be about your blog so i just thought to check it out. Snow, hey?? We got some here in AK, too. It's gone now, but the mountain tops are covered. Hope all is well! Hi from Nate, too.

Jan said...

Welcome Jen-
Hi to you both up there!