Nope, not Mary Poppins- it's the snow lady! Is this another ode to October??
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how fun! I love the first snow! We are getting ours as I type this. I would make a good Yooper-I would rather have a lot of snow over little dustings.
6 comments:
Oh how fun! I love the first snow! We are getting ours as I type this. I would make a good Yooper-I would rather have a lot of snow over little dustings.
Oh my goodness. I think I'm ready for that.
for real?!? Please tell me that's a photo from last year.
*runs outside to embrace the 70 degree weather and sunshine and fall leaves*
I heard that it is heading our way... Not too sure that I am ready for that stuff yet.
Holy Moly!
Nora had said you guys got a bit up in the hills, she wasn't kidding! You put our few snowdrops to shame.
jingle bells...
Post a Comment