I have been thinking about balance lately. Balancing out time away from home with time spent at home. Alone time and social time. work and play. earth and sky.
Jennie- still trying to figure out what more to say about balance. Maybe I spent so much time without being in balance, and now I really have to work hard to find it. Balance as in believing myself and my thoughts as much or more than in others' opinions. Does that make sense? And that I have to stay rooted while also shooting for the moon or stars.
5 comments:
I like. Thanks for sharing the deep thinking behnd the photo. :)
i'd like to hear more about your thoughts on balance.
one big balancing act isn't it?
Quadruple like this post.
Jennie-
still trying to figure out what more to say about balance. Maybe I spent so much time without being in balance, and now I really have to work hard to find it. Balance as in believing myself and my thoughts as much or more than in others' opinions. Does that make sense? And that I have to stay rooted while also shooting for the moon or stars.
Post a Comment