Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo challenge: finishing up.

At night. Yesterday evening we headed out to the point for our first bonfire of the season. It was kinda chilly after the sun went down, with a dampness in the air.
But good. I needed to get out of the house, and this was a fun way to do it.


In motion. These ducks must be planning to stay at this pond, which I go by often. Hopefully by the end of the summer, they'll be used to me, and when I come by, they'll stop whatever they're doing and pose. Really close to me.

A redo on the sunset. The sun came out yesterday, which is why I got inspired to spend the evening outdoors.
I know I missed many days, but I still had fun doing this photo challenge. I have to remind myself that it's okay to not finish- I am not doing this for a grade or for my resume.
It was fun to take out my camera for fun, not just for my job-I spend a lot of time with my camera bag slung over my shoulder.

I enjoyed seeing everyone else's take on the topics throughout the month. Way to go, everyone!

3 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

i am liking the cattails--way to redo!

Anne said...

We started another photo challenge. Let me know if you want to join!

Carol said...

That's a beautiful sunset!