Last week my babies went to Kindergarten roundup. Here is Olivia with cousin Alvin, practicing to be kindergartners.
The girls did fine, and so will I. They are excited about it, and I am excited for them.
Who knows though, how I'll feel when the bus pulls up in the fall, and all five kids get on.
4 comments:
Yeah, I bet it will be harder than one might think, watching them hop on that bus. At least they will have each other.
I knew you had twins, but didn't realize they were still so young. When my last kid got on the bus the first day I did cartwheels down the middle of the Boston Road. True story. Ask my neighbor Margie. I'm definetely not a good mom.
Will they be in separate classrooms, your twinners?
~ann b.
Ann- nope, same room. They will go every other day, and there is only one class of those kids next year.
Post a Comment